Wednesday 9 November 2011

RANT

Hey Guys! I know I haven't posted anything exciting yet but it's because I have been sooooo busy with school and other personal things, sorry! I can't wait for the holidays to come so I can properly start blogging as I have SO MUCH planned.
I am SUPER EXCITED at the moment because I'm getting my new camera (the one I talked about in the previous post) on Saturday!!!!!!!!!! It not a Canon (because I seriously cannot be bothered to save forever) but it's still a good camera and anyway it's a start.
I am also SUPER EXCITED because it my BIRTHDAY in less than a week!!!!! OMGGGGASFRGJ;AKJKA! I am hoping to get the new ipod touch in white (because my ipod is old and crap), SOOOOO fingers crossed!
I don't really have the energy to write anymore because I currently have a flu that is slowly taking over me and when I get sick I get breakouts on my forehead so I'm really happy at the moment.
I'll start posting outfit posts and  other stuff very sooooooon, I promise!


Lots of love,
Pip xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment